On the Organization Settings page, export your Bloomerang data to back it up or import it into another system.
To export your data:
- Click , View All Settings.
- Click Edit on the My Organization tile.
- In the Database Export pane, click Create New Export. The export may take many minutes to finish.
Tip: You may leave this screen while your export is being created. When you come back to the screen, you see the Download button if the export is finished. If it's not there, press F5 to see if the export is done.
- Click Download.
Most of your data is exported. Email and letter templates and their data are not, and neither are engagement scores.
Your data is exported in a .zip file. Inside are .csv files for each data type:
- Custom Fields
- Email interests
- Emails (email addresses)
- File Attachments
- Notes (notes on constituent timelines)
- Phones (phone numbers)
- Pledge payments
- Processing info (transaction data)
- Recurring donation payments
- Recurring donations
- Relationship roles
- Soft credits
- Transaction processor accounts
- Wallet items (credit card data)
Missing or Odd Data
Data added through conversions, imports, forms, or the API doesn't necessarily fill in all fields in your database. Some constituents may have these blank fields:
- Envelope, formal, informal, or recognition name
- Sort name (only conversions, forms, and API)
- Country for addresses or phone numbers