There are many options here, but there are a few big ones to start with:
- Bloomerang uses a third party to send mass email. Make sure to add Sendgrid's SPF record to your email admin DNS settings. Add the TXT record "v=spf1 include:sendgrid.net ~all"
- Be aware, you may already have an SPF record. Do not add a second record. You should modify your existing record with "include:sendgrid.net"
- To prevent emails from Bloomerang ending up in your spam folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s contact list or allowlist. A simple search like “email allowlist [your web host name]” may get you more specific instructions.
- Send your test emails to a spam checker first like http://www.mail-tester.com/
- Limit the amount of images in your email. The greater the Text to Image ratio is in your email, the less likely it will be flagged as spam