Forms enable you to collect information and fundraise online. The information collected via a form is then automatically added to Bloomerang.
Get the Snippet
First, copy the code snippet in Bloomerang for the form:
- Click , Website Integration
- Click Select on the tile of the type of form you would like to use.
- Create a new form, or click the arrow to the form you want to add to your site and click Preview & Publish.
- Click Next and copy the code snippet that appears.
If you don't have a website, we host a secure version of online giving and event registration forms for you. Steps for finding the link to those forms can be found here.
Embed the Snippet in Your Website
Next, embed the code snippet you copied from Bloomerang into your website. This process varies depending on the tools you use for your website. See resources below for the most popular website platforms:
- Add Bloomerang Forms to Your Wix Site - Specific help for working with Wix and a Bloomerang form.
- Wix Help Center - General help with Wix.
- Wix Editor: Using iFrames to Display Visible Content on Your Site - In depth details about working with iFrames in Wix.
- Add Bloomerang Forms to Your WordPress Website - Specific help with self-hosted websites managed through WordPress.org.
- WordPress.com Support - General help with WordPress.com sites.
- WordPress.org Support - General help with WordPress.org sites.
- Managing Plugins - In depth details about managing WordPress plugins.
- Squarespace Help - General help with Squarespace sites.
- Adding custom code to your site - Specific help with adding custom code to a Squarespace site.
- Webflow University - General help with Webflow sites.
- Custom code embed - Specific help with code embeds in Webflow.
Working with Donation or Event Registration Forms
If the form you are adding to your website is an Online Giving Form or an Event Registration Form, you must add a transaction processor and fraud prevention in your database to fully enable the form on your website. See Get Started with Online Giving for help.