Once you have created an account with Stripe, you can add it to Bloomerang so that you can process credit card donations online and in your database. This article describes how to connect your Stripe account to your database.
Add Stripe to Bloomerang
Note: The Transaction Processors page for Stripe is only available via the direct link in the steps below.
In your Bloomerang database:
- Login to your database and go to the Transaction Processors page.
- If you have an existing Stripe account, select Add my existing Stripe account.
- If you do not have a Stripe account yet, select Create a New Stripe Account.
- Sign in with Stripe, then Connect my Stripe Account.
- Your Stripe account is now connected to Bloomerang.
- To make this processor the default processor when entering donations in Bloomerang or when creating transaction forms, check Default.
- Click Save.
Your database is ready to process credit cards!