Administrators have full rights in your database. Standard users, by default:
- May add or edit constituents, transactions, and reports
- May import data, and create and send emails
- Cannot access the main settings section
- Cannot access the Duplicate Constituents page
- May access the Tweets and Mentions under the Twitter Listening Hub once it’s been configured
- May switch between the default and custom view of the Donor Retention wheel once custom filters are set
Administrators may also add and set permissions for Standard Users, including limiting access to view-only in certain parts of the database and allowing no access in others. See User Permissions for more information.