After you connect to Bloomerang Payments and begin processing transactions, your organization will start receiving payouts to your bank. Learn more about how payouts work and how to report on them in Bloomerang.
Payouts from Bloomerang Payments occur on a rolling two (business) day schedule. This means that after an initial waiting period of seven days for new Bloomerang Payments customers, deposits (payouts) are made to your bank account two days after a transaction occurs in Bloomerang. Payouts occur daily if funds are available.
Note: EFT payments can take an average of 7-10 business days to process.
If you deactivate and then reconnect to Bloomerang Payments, the same 2-day payout schedule remains in place.
To view payouts, follow these steps in your database:
- Click , View All Settings.
- In the Transactions tile, click Edit.
- In the Transactions Settings pane, click Transaction Processors.
- Click Settings in the Bloomerang Payments tile.
On the Payouts tab, you can see payouts that have been processed and delivered to your bank account.
- Amount - This is the amount that was deposited to your bank in a payout. It is the total amount of transactions that were available to deposit, minus transaction fees.
- Date - This is the date the payout occurred.
- Bank/Card - This column shows the bank or card where your payouts are made.
- Description - The description is Bloomerang Payments, and this is what will show in your bank statement for the payout.
Additional information about transactions that were processed with Bloomerang Payments can be found in the Reporting section of your database.
Report on Transaction Details for Payouts
You can report on additional transaction details with Bloomerang’s standard reporting tools. Keep in mind that you can report on transactions any time in Bloomerang, including the Fee Amount on a transaction, but a payout for that transaction may not have occurred at the time of reporting.
Here is an example report that shows transaction details for a payout that occurred last week:
- Click , Go to Reports List.
- Click New.
- Click Build a report from scratch, then Transactions.
- Click Add filter… in the Include section.
- Search for and select Payout Date, then click OK.
At this point, the report is filtering for transactions that had a payout date during the last week. Now add a few columns:
- Click Add Column and then search for and select Payout Date, Payout Id, and Fee Amount. Click Add 3 columns.
Now drag and drop columns to arrange them in an order that is meaningful to you. You can group by payout date or payout Id to see all transactions associated with a specific payout in one section. Click the blue column header, Group by this column, and then OK.
Tip: Schedule your report to send automated updates of these transaction details to yourself or any valid email address.