Use Batch Entry with Google Sheets add-on to push transactions to Bloomerang. To use Batch Entry, you must have a Google Account with access to Google Sheets, and you must install the Bloomerang add-on in Google Sheets. Add-ons are customized extensions that can be added to G Suite productivity tools, like Google Sheets, to extend their functionality. To find out how much Batch Entry would cost for your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Install the Batch Entry Add-on to Google Sheets
The Bloomerang Batch Entry add-on must be installed in Google Sheets. First log in to your Google Account, and then access a new Google Sheet. In your sheet:
- Click Add-ons, then Get add-ons
- Click Search apps, then search Bloomerang
- Click the Bloomerang add-on
- Click Install and then Continue to allow Bloomerang to be installed in your Google Account
- Select your Google Account
- Click Allow, then Done
- Exit the G Suite Marketplace
The add-on is now installed and available in Google Sheets. Next, you will make a connection between Google Sheets and your Bloomerang Database. In your sheet:
- Click Add-ons
- Navigate to Bloomerang Batch Entry and click Connect Bloomerang Account
- Click Connect Account
- Click Grant Access
Note: Getting an authentication error message during this step? Contact email@example.com to discuss purchasing a license.
- Close the tab and return to the sheet
- Click Close once access has been granted
After the connection is made, click Add-ons in the sheet. Navigate to Bloomerang and hover there to view the rest of the menu:
- Show Sidebar
- Reveals the Sidebar, which is the main workspace used while entering a batch of transactions.
- Refresh Lookup Values
- Removes saved Bloomerang data from the sheet.
- Click Refresh Lookup Values and then rebuild the sheet if you make any changes in Bloomerang while creating a batch.
- Sign out from Bloomerang
- Removes the connection between Google Sheets and Bloomerang.
- Reveals help options.
- Click Report an issue to send an email to Bloomerang Support for help.
- Click View in store to view the add-on in the G-Suite Marketplace.
Uninstall the Batch Entry Add-on
If you no longer want to use the add-on in any sheet, you can uninstall it by clicking Add-ons, Manage add-ons, and then accessing the menu for the app. Click Uninstall.