Wix has updated their iFrame hosting information. As a result of this, your forms on Wix that were previously working will display an error.
If your ReCAPTCHA box is displaying this error on your form with Wix:
You will need to make some changes to allow CAPTCHA to work with the forms on your website. In the meantime, you can also use the Bloomerang-hosted version of your forms to avoid disruptions with your donations. See this FAQ for steps to find those versions of your forms.
To update your Google ReCAPTCHA:
- Log into your ReCAPTCHA account, and click Admin Console.
- Click Settings
- Under Domains you should see www-yoursite-org.filesusr.com
- For example, if your website is bloomerang.co, you'll see www-bloomerang-co.filesusr.com
- Click the plus icon, and add www-yoursite-org.filesusr.com
- For example, www-bloomerang-co.filesusr.com
- Click Save.
- Navigate to your form to check that the error is no longer displayed. You may need to refresh the page to see the changes take effect.
Warning: Do not remove any existing URLs that are currently in your ReCAPTCHA Domains section. We recommend adding this URL in addition to other URLs you previously added in ReCAPTCHA. This helps in the event that Wix reverts these changes.