WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
Interactions are viewed through the Constituent Timeline or Reports.
- Open one of your Test Constituents who has an Interaction
- Click on the Timeline Tab
- If there is a lot of data, click on the Interactions button on the far right of the screen
- Open an Interaction
- Verify the Date is correct
- Verify the Subject is correct
- Verify the Purpose is correct
- Verify the Channel is correct
- Verify the Note is correct
If anything is incorrect, record the information to the Revisions Needed List. Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.