WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
Interactions are viewed through the Constituent Timeline or Reports. Custom Fields applied to Interactions can be found in Settings.
- Under Custom Fields, Click on Interactions
- Verify the Categories are correct
- Verify the Fields are correct
- Verify the Field Types are correct
- Verify the Values are correct
- Open a Test Constituent with Interactions on their record
- Click on their Timeline Tab
- Open an Interaction
- Interaction Custom Fields will be at the bottom of the Interaction
- Verify the related Interaction Custom Field values are present on the Interaction Record.
If anything is incorrect, record the information to the Revisions Needed List. Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.