WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
It is often easier to verify your custom fields are appearing on the correct records by using the Custom Field Reports created by your data team. To view these reports:
- Click , then Go To Reports List
- Locate the appropriate Custom Fields report(s)
- Click on the report to review its content.
- It may take a minute for the report to generate results, depending on the amount of output
- You can sort the list based on any of the results columns
- Click on the header you would like to sort by
- You can sort ascending or descending
If anything is incorrect, record the information to the Revisions Needed List. Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.
TIP: It is possible to open a specific Constituent Record without navigating away from the Report. Ctrl+Click on the row you wish to view, and it will open the record in a new tab.