WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
Volunteer Information is tracked in Bloomerang as Interactions and will appear on the Constituent’s Timeline.
Steps to test your Volunteer Interactions:
- Open one of your Test Constituents who has Volunteer Information.
- Click on the Timeline Tab.
- If there is a lot of data, click on the Interactions button on the far right of the screen.
- Open a Volunteer Interaction.
- Verify the Date is correct.
- Verify the Subject is correct.
- Verify the Purpose is correct.
- Verify the Channel is correct.
- Verify the Note is correct.
- If there are Custom Interaction fields associated with your Volunteers, verify the correct ones are filled in.
Steps to test your Event Constituent Custom Fields:
- Go to the Profile Tab of the Constituent Record.
- Find the Volunteer section in your Custom Fields.
- Verify the correct Custom fields are filled in for your Volunteer.
If anything is incorrect, record the information to the Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.