WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
Transactions are viewed through the Constituent Timeline or Reports. Custom Fields applied to Transactions can be found in Settings.
- Click .
- Under Custom Fields, Click on Interactions.
- Verify the Categories are correct.
- Verify the Fields are correct.
- Verify the Field Types are correct.
- Verify the Values are correct.
- Open a Test Constituent with Transactions on their record.
- Click on their Timeline Tab.
- Open a Transaction.
- Transaction Custom Fields will be at the bottom of the Transaction Record.
- Verify the related Transaction Custom Field values are present on the Transaction Record.
If anything is incorrect, record the information on the Revisions Needed List. Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.