WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
Transactions in your database and the overall total of those Transactions. Verify that the information in individual Transactions converted correctly.
- Click .
- Open a Test Constituent Record that has Gifts.
- Click on the Timeline Tab.
- Open a Transaction.
- Verify the Date is correct.
- Verify the Non-Deductible amount is correct.
- Look at the Fund, Campaign and Appeal.
- Verify the Fund is correct.
- Verify the Campaign is correct.
- Verify the Appeal is correct.
- Verify the Method is Correct.
- If you are still tracking previous Methods, these will be located at the bottom of the Transaction Record as a Transaction Custom Field - verify the correct one(s) apply.
- Verify any Gift Notes are properly listed.
- Verify Soft Credits are correct.
- Verify Tribute information is correct.
- Verify the Acknowledgement status is correct.
- Review all of the Transactions for all of your Test Constituents.
- If all of your Test Constituents have Transactions on their record, make sure to test a Constituent who should not have Transactions and verify this converted correctly, as well.
If anything is incorrect, record the information on the Revisions Needed List. Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.
NOTE: If you completed a Cleanup Sheet, the Gift Information may not be the same as the information in your legacy database. Refer to your Cleanup Sheets for any changes that have been made.