WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
Relationships between Constituents are displayed on the Constituent Relationships Tab.
- Click , then View All Settings.
- Under Relationships, click Edit.
- Verify all Relationship Roles are correct.
- Open a Test Constituent with Relationships on their record.
- Click on their Relationships Tab.
- Verify all of the correct Relationships exist.
- Verify all of the Relationships have the correct types.
If anything is incorrect, record the information on the Revisions Needed List. Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.