WARNING: This article is intended for use during your database conversion. If you are not currently converting your legacy database to Bloomerang, please select a different article from the knowledgebase.
Recurring Gifts are viewed through the Constituent Timeline or Reports. The easiest way to review Recurring GIfts in Bloomerang is from the Constituent Timeline.
- Click .
- Open one of your Test Constituents who has a Recurring Gift.
- Click on the Timeline Tab.
- If there is a lot of data, click on the Transactions button on the far right of the screen.
- Select the Recurring Donation Schedule.
- Verify the Start Date is correct.
- Verify the Next Payment Date is correct.
- Verify the Frequency is correct.
- Verify the Last Payment Status is correct.
- Verify the End Date is correct.
- Open a Recurring Payment.
- Verify it is listed as a Recurring Payment and not as a Donation.
- Verify the Date is correct.
If anything is incorrect, record the information on the Revisions Needed List. Use specific examples (ID, examples of what is incorrect) and record what should be present in the record.
1. Your credit card processing or constituent card information did not convert during this process. All credit card processor information needs to be manually added after your database is Live.
2. We do not convert future recurring payment schedules. All recurring donation schedules are shown with a next payment date of the date of your conversion. Future recurring schedules must be manually added after your database is Live.