Deactivate a transaction processor that is no longer in use. If you have one transaction processor, you will need to add an additional transaction processor first before you can deactivate.
Deactivate a Processor
To deactivate a processor:
- Click , View All Settings.
- In the Transactions tile, click Edit.
- In the Transaction Settings pane, click Transaction Processors.
- Click the drop down arrow beside the processor, then select Edit.
- Uncheck the checkbox beneath Active? and click Save.
Inactive transaction processors are not available as an option when trying to process transactions in the database or creating transaction forms.
Warning: Deactivating a transaction processor will not update existing autoprocessing transactions and online forms currently assigned to that processor. You will still need to update the processor manually in those places.
Inactive Processors on Forms
If a processor is deactivated while it is in use on a form, the form is not automatically updated. To edit the processor on a form, navigate to the form. Update the processor to your current processor in the form settings, and click through the steps to save and publish the form.
Inactive Processors on Autoprocessing Payments
After deactivating a processor, run a report to check if any pledges or recurring donations are using the inactive processor to autoprocess payments.
- Create a new transaction report
- In the Include section, click Add Filter.
- Search for and select Type, then select Pledge and Recurring Donation Schedule, then click OK.
- Click And, then search for and select Processor. Select the inactive processor, then click OK.
- Click And, then search for and select Matches Multiple Filters.
- In the Include section, click Add Filter. Search for and select Pledges and Pledge Payments.
- In the Include section, click Add Filter, then search for and select Pledge Status. Select In Good Standing, and In Arrears, then click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Click Or, then search for and select Recurring Donation Schedules and Payments.
- In the Include section, click Add Filter, then search for and select Schedule Status. Select Active, and Overdue, then click OK.
- Click OK until you are back to the main set of filters.