Once you have signed up for Moolah and received your Authorize.Net login credentials, add your Authorize.Net account to Bloomerang to process credit card and EFT donations. This article describes how to add the Authorize.Net processor to your database.
Step 1: Locate Your Authorize.Net API Login ID and Transaction Key
To find your Authorize.Net API keys:
- Go to the Authorize.Net Login screen, and log into your account using the credentials provided by the Authorize.Net team.
- In the Account section, click Settings.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Make a note of the API login ID. You will use it in Step 2.
- If you don’t have your transaction key, generate a new transaction key.
- Type the answer to the secret question.
- Click New Transaction Key. Make a note of this. You will use it in Step 2.
- Click Submit.
Tip: Keep this key somewhere safe to avoid having to generate a new key every time it is needed.
Step 2: Create the Processor in Bloomerang
Note: The Transaction Processors page for Authorize.net is only available via the direct link in the steps below.
To create an Authorize.Net processor in Bloomerang:
- Login to your database and go to the Transaction Processors page.
- Click New, and then Authorize.Net Processor.
- On the Transaction Processor page:
- In the Name field, type a name for the processor (such as Authorize.Net).
- In the API Login ID field, copy and paste in the API login ID from Authorize.Net.
- In the API Transaction Key field, copy and paste in the transaction key from Authorize.Net.
Your database is ready to process credit cards and EFT!