As a Benevon customer, you have the full power of a Bloomerang database designed for Benevon, plus Benevon's proven methods. The sky is the limit!
This article focuses on how to follow the Benevon workflow in Bloomerang.
Point of Entry
After people attend a Point of Entry event:
- Create a constituent for each person. See Create Constituents.
- Create an interaction for each of these new constituents. See Interactions. Set the following fields this way:
- Date: The date of the Point of Entry event.
- Subject: Identify the Point of Entry event. For reporting, it's helpful to have a formula for the subject. For example, "January PoE Event 1."
- Purpose: Benevon Point of Entry.
- Channel: In Person.
- Benevon Tracking and Benevon Event: Complete these sections with the appropriate information. See Benevon Tracking and Benevon Events.
Point of Entry Follow-up Task
Bloomerang automatically creates a task for the follow-up call when you save an interaction with:
- Purpose: Benevon Point of Entry
- Channel: In Person
The task is assigned to the team leader from the Point of Entry interaction. The User Name field displays the team leader's name. The Note field contains the Benevon prompts for follow-up calls.
Make any adjustments to the follow-up task and save it.
Point of Entry Follow-up Call
When you make the follow-up call:
- Open the follow-up task from your Active Tasks page or on the constituent's timeline.
- Make any notes from the conversation in the Note field. Update other fields as needed.
- Click Complete Task and then Save as Interaction.
- Type in the completed date and click OK.
The interaction replaces the task on the timeline. The task is still kept in your database.
Create a task for each action you need to carry out for a specific constituent. When you have completed the task, save it as an interaction. Create interactions, too, for any unplanned interactions you have with the constituent.
Report on Benevon Information
Bloomerang for Benevon includes some Benevon-specific reports for important data. Of course, you can create custom reports, too. See Create Reports.
To see the Benevon reports:
- Click and Go to Reports List.
- Click New.
- Click Start from a Template.
- Click a Benevon report to see interactions that meet the criteria.